1. LimitlessLiterature

LimitlessLiterature New Member

Hey there lovelies!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by LimitlessLiterature, May 31, 2015.

Hey there lovelies! I'm Michelle! I think it can already assumed that I'm new here. I've been writing fantasy/urban fantasy since a very young age. Since elementary school I've been determined to someday become a published author of young adult fantasy books. I actually haven't written much in the past two years though because school has been so hectic. Thankfully, I'm graduating from high school at the end of June and I'll have the whole summer to get back into my favourite passion! I thought it would be a good idea to start an account here so I could meet others with passions and aspirations similar to my own. In general I'm hoping to get some helping advice and feedback and I'm always open to doing the same for all of you. I love meeting new people so don't be shy about messaging me? Anyone else interested in YA fantasy? Even if you aren't I'd still love to get to know you. :)

Rhys likes this.
  2. Komposten

Komposten Insanitary pile of rotten fruit Contributor

Hey and welcome aboard, Michelle!

We have a few YA authors around here, and some fantasy authors as well. Actually, I think a majority are writing either YA, fantasy or both.

Here's a link to the New Member Guide, it'll get you going around here.

Explore, chat and have fun!

3. Rhys

Rhys Member

Hi, I'm new too. Always good to meet fellow writers. :)

I'm interested in fantasy as a whole, so that includes YA I guess!

4. Hannah0113

Hannah0113 Member

Hello, Michelle! I am also new. :bigsmile:

Fantasy and YA are two of my favorites!