1. MelodyThio

MelodyThio New Member

HEY YOU AWESOME PERSON! Yes, that's you! :)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by MelodyThio, May 17, 2017.

Hi, my name is Melody, and that title is an attempt to catch your attention to click this because I am new and I'd love to make new friends. This is my first time joining a writer's forum, and I don't know why I didn't think of doing this before, actually.

Anyway, I'm from Indonesia and writing has always been my hidden passion. I love to write all genres actually ranging from romantic comedies to thrillers. Right now I'm writing mainly K-Pop fanfictions, but I'm branching out! I hope to one day publish my own book. As I'm sure many of us are working towards the same dream, I hope we can all support and encourage one another to achieve it!

Feel free to follow me on Instagram to see excerpts of my work: [redacted]
    And for those who are willing to go the extra mile and read my entire work, you can visit me here:
    [redacted]

Thank you all for reading. Stay awesome! :D

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2017
  2. Komposten

Komposten Insanitary pile of rotten fruit Contributor

Welcome to WF, Melody!

I hope you will find a lot of useful information, fun discussions, and new friends around here. :)

Please note that we do not appreciate (new) members advertising their own personal sites (be it website, social media, etc.). This is a forum dedicated to discussing writing and workshopping, it is not a place to farm new followers or show off your portfolio. If you wish to let people follow you through your writing adventures, please take a look at the Workshop (where you can post excerpts of your stories for critique) and Progress Journals (where you can keep a private or public journal where you can talk about your progress).
    More information regarding these things can be found in the New Member Quick Start.

Regards,
    Komposten

3. Cave Troll

Cave Troll It's Coffee O'clock everywhere. Contributor

Where cushions are comfy, and straps hold firm.
    Greetings, welcome, and salutations to the Forum, Sirette. :superhello:

Good luck with your works, and I will C-ya around the forums. :supersmile:

And here is a cute little space kitten for when you find yourself in Sci-Fi.
    TakeThis.jpg (Keeps the space rats from chewing on your toes, and is a good way to distract space pirates.) :supergrin: