1. ciderfylla

ciderfylla New Member

Hey!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by ciderfylla, Apr 24, 2014.

Tried to register on the site, but my mail was already in use. It seems I've registered here before, way back, and forgot all about it.

Anyway, I am in essence new here, and so I salute you. ;) I'm from Sweden (as any Swede no doubt can tell from my nick...) and love travelling, cooking and gaming (and writing, obviously), and while this is not the first writing forum I've been on, my other experiences have been short and forgettable. Hopefully that'll change!

EDIT: And now I see that my only previous post on this site was another introduction. Oh well. Hello again!

GingerCoffee likes this.
  2. GingerCoffee

GingerCoffee Web Surfer Girl Contributor

Hi, welcome to the forum, again. :) I wasn't here in 2011 but that doesn't matter.

3. Pheonix

Pheonix A Singer of Space Operas and The Fourth Mod of RP Contributor

Hello! Glad you re-found this place :) It's a really great place and I hope you stick around!

If you're into writing and gaming, you should check out the Role Play section. Its a really fun place and we're always happy to meet newcomers!

4. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Hej ciderfylla, hur mår du? :)

Welcome to the forum, there are a few other Swedes here as well, by the way :)

Please have a look through the Forum Rules, and the FAQ as a start... Or to refresh your memory if you checked them the last time :D

Have fun!

-Kat