1. Arcadeus

Arcadeus Senior Member

Hello, Arcadeus here!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Arcadeus, Dec 30, 2016.

Some of you have already met me.
    I enjoy writing.
    I am currently working on a post apocalyptic novel and an origin story novel with a unique-ish magic system.
    If you wish to ask me about the post-apocalyptic I will, but the origin story I only show to a friend who does art and a friend who loves editing.

Short Stories and poetry allow me some random creativity and to try new things, so I will probably involve myself in a lot of the contests as time allows.

I work 60 hours most weeks, so my novel writing tends to be slower than I would like. (Also... I may or may not be on this site from work.)

2. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

Welcome to it, sir. :)

Be sure to read through the Welcome PM you will have gotten from me as regards the features and rules of our little slice of the internet pie. Please forgive the few typos of which I am well aware. That PM issues forth from a location to which I do not have access at the moment to edit them. Please note that our Writing Workshop is the location to post items of writing for the consideration of the community, hence the bit of editing I had to do to your post. I hope no umbrage is taken; rules are rules. :)

Wreybies

A man called Valance likes this.
  3. Arcadeus

Arcadeus Senior Member

Ah. Well I still have 12 days before I am allowed to post in the workshop. I suppose I will have to put the random poetry upon the shelf for now.