1. assphyxia

assphyxia New Member

Hi There!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by assphyxia, May 20, 2013.

I would just like to introduce myself! My name is Charlotte and I just started writing the first bit of my own story. I have been writing fanfiction and RP stories for quite some time and finally got my own idea!

I was wondering where would it be appropriate for me to post a work in progress for critique and feedback?

Thank you! :)

2. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

Welcome to the crew, assphyxia. :) Look further down on the forum's main page and you will see different areas for different kinds of writing. I've been away from the forum for a while, but back in the day there was a two review rule before you could post. I do not know if this still applies, but it would behove you to look through the rules section to be sure in order to avoid having your thread locked and causing you disappointment. ;)

3. Trilby

Trilby Contributor Contributor

Hi Charlotte, welcome on board!

4. Rebel Yellow

Rebel Yellow Active Member

Welcome to the community Charlotte. :) Before posting your work, you need to wait for two weeks and critique other people's stories. You should take a look at the rules.

5. minstrel

minstrel Leader of the Insquirrelgency Supporter Contributor

Welcome, Charlotte! Yes, you do have to do two critiques, be a member for two weeks, and have at least twenty posts before you can post your own work for critique. Please read the rules. It's all spelled out there.

6. PyrZern

PyrZern Member

Welcome aboard Charlotte.
    Hope to get to see your WIP soon. :)