1. MikeAnderson

MikeAnderson New Member

They'll just let anybody in here! ;)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by MikeAnderson, Nov 19, 2020.

Well, hi-diddley-do, new writing neighbors. Allow me to introduce myself before the feds figure out this latest identity.:cool:

My name is Michael Anderson. I'm a medically retired Army veteran and currently working as a chef. My primary genres of choice are sci-fi and true crime, but I do have a penchant for trashy pulp novels from the '50's and '60'. My favorite writers are Harlan Ellison and Hunter S. Thompson, so, yeah, the meds and safety scissors are mine. Not going to lie.

Anyways, I
    I've been checking out this site. I'm seeing a lot of great resources and participation, and since I want to broaden my literary horizons and skill set, I think this place might be just what I'm looking for. So, thanks for letting me come aboard, and just to clarify...

That rumor I write all my stories in crayon is a bald faced lie. I always end up eating the whole box before the outline is complete.:p

2. EFMingo

EFMingo A Modern Dinosaur Supporter Contributor

We have our fare share of crayon eating Marines, myself included. Welcome aboard!

P.S. I'll take a Tickle Me Pink if ya got one. Always my favorite flavor out of the box!

Megan-Leigh likes this.
  3. whatnots2015

whatnots2015 Member

Hello!
    I haven't had much of a chance to explore as yet, I became a member before doing much reading! But I'm looking forward to checking out resources and interacting with like-minded people.

Megan-Leigh likes this.