1. blur

blur New Member

Heya !

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by blur, Jun 20, 2017.

Yoo

This is fun. So, I think I'll see how this forum is, I haven't had much success in the past with forums lol but idk I have a good feeling with this one. Soo, nice to be here, hope everyone has had a great day and all that jazz :)
    Any whoo, main aim here is ultimately grow as a writer and try get a foot firmly in the writing world, as it were. Idk what I'm doing really, but ah well. It'll be grand sure, as they say. ( I'm Irish, if that sentence didn't already make it perfectly clear)
    Can't wait to make some new friends too, hope you don't get sick of me too soon now haha
    Sound,
    blur

2. Pinkymcfiddle

Pinkymcfiddle Banned

Hi, I do not mean to alarm you but I am currently sat in my pants. Try not to picture that, because is awful, just hideous. I am heaving just thinking about it. Oh Christ why? Anyway, welcome and have fun.

blur likes this.
  3. blur

blur New Member

Ahaha do not worry I am not easily alarmed. I'm sure you look great in your pants.
    And thanks :)

4. Arktaurous34

Arktaurous34 Active Member

Hi ya @blur. Welcome to the forum :superhello:

5. blur

blur New Member

Thank you !

6. nlspeed

nlspeed New Member

Hello! I am only commenting here - I registered here today, how can I be greeting you? :p - because your avatar is quite cool! I really like it! And it fits with you name too!

So don't be too much of a blur! It'd be nice to see your avatar all sharp and crispy. :p