1. Sonne Lore

Sonne Lore Active Member

My Name Is...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Sonne Lore, Mar 10, 2014.

I am Sonne (sun-uh)

I was born in 1989, making me very close to a quarter century old. I hail from Australia's tropical East Coast, though my motherland is New Zealand. I have a seven year son, who is my most precious inspiration, and a partner who sometimes acts as young as our son.

I write mainly sci-fantasy, some erotica when the mood strikes, and on very rare occasions poetry. I am currently penning an episodic novel called The Timestream Drifter; about a young girl who inherits her families curse and is hurled face first into a completely ridiculous adventure through time and space. It's taking its time, as each world she visits requires the creatsion of its own novella to be released in conjunction with the episodes whose world it features, and a very comprehensive grimoire.

My other biggest project is a long time passion of mine. Gaming. Together with some friends I am developing a media company where I can design, develop and market the games I wish to play.

If there is anything else you wish to know, questions are most welcome, I'll answer anything intelligently put.

2. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

Welcome to the forum. :)

Your mum was preggers with you the year I graduated highschool, so that lets you know how old I am. ;) Your taste in writing sounds rather similar to my own. I usually mix the first two that you mention, and we have areas in the forum for all three of the things you like. Our Erotica section is rather new, so feel free to participate there when the mood strikes you as this market is very much booming and I would love to keep that section alive and well here in our forum.

Please have a look through the Forum Rules, and the FAQ as a start.

Have fun! :D

Wrey

Sonne Lore likes this.
  3. mammamaia

mammamaia nit-picker-in-chief Contributor

and i'm over 3/4 of a century old!

welcome aboard!

love and hugs, maia

Sonne Lore likes this.
  4. Lae

Lae Contributor Contributor

Aww 25