1. Jesusfreak97

Jesusfreak97 Member

Hi (again)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Jesusfreak97, Jul 11, 2015.

Hi! I created an account a while back but it got lost in the shuffle but I found it again so I'm back! *wave* Also I suck at these intro thingys so bear with me lol.

I have been writing since middle school and I still somewhat suck at it. I suppose I have improved but whenever I look at my writing I feel myself internally cringe. I don't know if that's due to a lack of confidence or if my writing really is that bad. lol

Anyway I am currently working on a story that I hope to get published. Emphasis on "hope." haha.

I love critiquing work so if anyone wants to PM me I would be more than happy to look at your writing with you. If not via PM I maybe I will see it on the public forums! :-D

So yeah...

2. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Welcome to the forum. :)

Here's our New Member Quick Start to get you started. If you like critiquing, feel free to dive into our Workshop. Lots of writers there looking for feedback. It is the best way to learn to write, some say. ;)

Anyway, have fun, and see you around!

-Kat

3. Jesusfreak97

Jesusfreak97 Member

Thanks! I already critiqued a few stories so I'm happy about that. :)

4. DancingCorpse

DancingCorpse Member

Greetings from a fellow new dude! :D

5. SydneyHarbour

SydneyHarbour New Member

Hello from a fellow new member! :D

I also get down and out about my writing and everyone around me who I show it to just always gives me that "it's good", which is about the worst feedback possible ahaha. I wish I had more writing buddies in real life.