1. yogesh

yogesh New Member

Hi every one

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by yogesh, Jul 2, 2006.

Hi every one, as you can guess from my user id my name is Yogesh. As for the rest of the intro, hmm… What should I call myself; A Motorcyclist, An Amateur Photographer, A Computer Geek, An Avid Traveler or just a confused person trying to do all this in one life.

For starters, I am from New Delhi India. As you have guessed it from the above stated lines, my hobbies are; motorcycles, travel, photography and computers.

For me nirvana is riding in Himalayas on my 4year Bajaj Pulsar 180cc motorcycle. There is nothing in this world which comes close to riding in Himalayas.

I was never found of reading or writing; however once I became Admin of a leading Motorcycle forum I started taking interest in writing. Since then I have started my own site and a travel portal.

My writing mostly consists of writing Travel Logs, Blog, Articles and Product Reviews. Now I have found this wonderful resource for developing my skills as a writer, hopefully I will learn a lot from every one here.

2. Daniel

Daniel I'm sure you've heard the rumors Founder Staff

Very interesting - welcome to writing forums.org. It's good to have you here. Nice intro. :D

3. bicker

bicker Active Member

Travel log, sounds interesting.

4. minimoosethings

minimoosethings New Member

So, Yogesh....welcome! I am new myself, and I need people to critique me and stuff, and your experience greatly overshadows mine. See ya around