1. Azuresun

Azuresun Senior Member

Hi, everyone

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Azuresun, Mar 26, 2017.

Hi, everyone. I've browsed this forum for a few weeks, and thought I should finally join.

I'm 36 years old, and I've been writing for about three quarters of that. Around 2003, I discovered message-board based roleplaying, and took to it like a duck to water, going on to run a collaborative writing board where people create stories round-robin style with a partner.

In 2013, I got made redundant, and this gave me the impetus to try writing a full-sized novel. It was a bit of a glorious mess, but I'd proven to myself I could do this, so carried on writing manuscripts and learning by trial and error as I went. I'm finally coming around to the daunting prospect of finding an agent or publisher--I'm still very nervous about people seeing my work until it's completely "perfect". Hopefully, this forum will help with that problem.

Looking forward to hanging out with you. :)

2. ready4freddy

ready4freddy New Member

Hey there! I'm sparkly new, too! I look forward to reading your creations and sharing my own.

Azuresun likes this.