1. RelentlessEditor

RelentlessEditor New Member

Hi everyone!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by RelentlessEditor, Oct 10, 2017.

We are a new online magazine looking to network, get involved in the community and, maybe down the line, try to source some contributers.

There is no restrictions on what we publish - fiction, interviews, rants, satire, history - and this results in content that may alienate some people so be warned and take everything we publish with one, two or a thousand grains of salt.

https://relentlessmag.com.au

Look forward to chatting with some of you!

2. RMBROWN

RMBROWN Senior Member

There is a nice mixture of stories on your web page, it should attract a wide cross section of readers. I have no idea how you raise money? I have no problem with advertisers. Drudge is my home page and for a $1000 I couldn't name one advertiser after spending 20 minutes there tonight. I think anyone who spends time on line quickly learns to filter out the ads and pays attention only to the content. While I will admit to checking out the ads with the beautiful, babes I have no idea what they are selling.

Good luck with your venture, Good writers are a dime a dozen, great ones are only a few pennies more