Tags:
  1. PurpleFlame

PurpleFlame New Member

Hi Everyone!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by PurpleFlame, Dec 5, 2017.

Hello! I'm PurpleFlame and I read that I should introduce myself here. I've always really loved creating stories, so I joined this site to try and improve my writing and learn to be a better story-teller. I've never really shared anything I've written before, so this will probably be quite strange for me, but I'm excited to learn and maybe get to make a few friends too.

I'm a fairly reserved, quiet person in real life, and often find myself getting caught up in my own head, but then I think most writers are like that. I'm not a full-time writer - my main job is studying for my masters degree in maths (so very far from writing) - but I've always found myself making stories anyway, and I want to get better at it.

Aside from writing and studying, I'm usually found reading or bingeing netflix shows. Occasionally I'll go for a run or play some badminton. I can be easily bribed with any form of food.

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

crappycabbage likes this.