1. Myugi

Myugi New Member

Hi, fellow bookworms!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Myugi, Aug 26, 2019.

I've been tossing around the idea of a fantasy, buddy road-trip for months, and finally managed to get something on paper! I'm fairly new to the world of writing so I figured I should try and get into contact with other authors. I'd love any advice or tips you might have on my work so far. I'd also love to read some of your work if you'd be interested in sharing.

Lovely to meet you all!

Last edited: Aug 26, 2019
    Some Guy likes this.
  2. Iain Aschendale

Iain Aschendale Lying, dog-faced pony Marine Supporter Contributor

Currently Reading::
    Telemachus Sneezed
    Welcome @Myugi ! I'm Iain, one of the mods here. If you haven't had a chance to yet, be sure to check out New Member Quick Startand Forum Rules, and don't be shy about contacting me or one of the other active mods (jannert and big soft moose at the moment) if you have any questions or problems.

You'll need to have two weeks' membership, twenty posts (which include two constructive critiques of others' writing) before you can post in the Workshop for critique of your own work, but until then, feel free to poke around and jump into any one of the numerous discussions that are ongoing here. Those initial requirements will fly by.

A fantasy buddy-road trip sounds interesting, I don't think I've ever stumbled across one of those before. Quests, sure, got those aplenty, but just two guys on a stolen winged horse.... or whatever :) Anyway, welcome aboard, and I look forward to reading some of your work soon.

3. Cdn Writer

Cdn Writer Contributor Contributor

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, North America
    Currently Reading::
    TRYING (!!!) to read Eric Flint's "Ring of Fire" series.......it's soooo many books!!!!!
    Welcome!

Your work in progress sounds interesting. I look forward to reading what you're willing to share.

Enjoy the forums!