1. elfdragonlord

elfdragonlord New Member

hi from elfdragonlord

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by elfdragonlord, Dec 6, 2006.

Hi. I've been writing fantasy fiction for many years now but it's only recently that my stories have been getting anywhere near half-decent. My characterisation and plot have improved a lot recently but I'm sure there's still plenty of room for improvement ;)

My main interest is fantasy - but I might branch out into science fiction one day.

I discovered this site by doing a google search on 'writing forums'. I hope to post some of my work on here and hopefully get some valuable feedback and advice from people. None of my friends or family seem that interested in reading my stories and I feel it's time I shared them with other people.

I live in Manchester in England but I'm originally from the south of England (Bedfordshire). Other than fantasy and science fiction my interests also include spirituality (particularly buddhist and hindu), philosophy, nature, sexuality (I'm bi and a bit kinky too) and music of pretty much every variety.

I'm doing a course at the moment in Multimedia design - I'm finding that I really like editing sound and vision so hopefully I might go into some kind of editing job eventually in TV, radio or film :D

Looking forward to meeting other writers on here, sharing my work, getting feedback and reading other people's work too

2. ariella

ariella New Member

in a home full of wonderful and loving people I ca
    Uh...yeah...
    Anyways welcome to the forum.
    Uh...umm...yeah

3. newguy

newguy New Member

you sure are an interesting card... Thats good!
    hello and welcome to the WF

4. Raven

Raven Banned

welcome