1. PrincessSofia

PrincessSofia Active Member

Hi from France =D

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by PrincessSofia, Jul 18, 2015.

My name is Sofia, and contrary to what my username and avatar may lead you to believe, I'm 21, not 5 :p.
    I'm from France ( but I'm moving to another country next january, can't wait :D) and I'm an English language, literature & civilisation student. I've been in love with writing and story telling, from a very early age; I wrote my first "story" at 8 and since then I didn't stop writing, and I decided by age 9 that I wanted to become a journalist when I grow up ^^. Well I'd like to do a lot of writing-related stuff actually, like writing for tv/movies, and possibly being a documentary film maker.. lol I've got a lot of dreams as you can see and I'm quite confused when it comes to my future career because there are so many things I want to try ! Anyways I'll stop being boring and tell you about why I joined this forum ^^ I'm currently writing a novel, and unlike the first two begginings of novels I wrote while I was 16 and 17, which were a bunch of useless nonsense with characters as clichés as they could possibly be, I think this one has potential and I'm really excited about the plot and the universe I'm trying to create :D, and I think getting advice and opinions from other writers could be great :) . Apart from my love for writing and my tendency to speak too much about myself, I enjoy helplessly girly stuff such as makeup, clothes, romantic comedies, cooking and baking, and I have a serious addiction to watching tv shows online :O.

2. RachHP

RachHP Senior Member

Welcome, your highness *curtsies*
    I enjoyed the enthusiasm spilling out in your intro - I'm sure if you harness that energy anything you write will be a joy to read. Good luck on choosing a career to pursue and I hope the forum helps to sharpen your writing skills.
    See you around, enchanté de faire votre connaissance (cough)
    Rach :)

3. PrincessSofia

PrincessSofia Active Member

Hi , and thank you for the kind words =) Well, yes I'm a pretty positive and entusiastic person :) ( or dreamer as some people would say..) because I figured that if I don't believe in myself and my dreams, no one will !

RachHP likes this.
  4. Komposten

Komposten Insanitary pile of rotten fruit Contributor

Hello and welcome, Sofia!
    Not every day we get a royal visitor, I dare say. ;)

Here's a link to the New Member Quick Start. It will take you through the forum's rules, general layout and some other stuff.

Have fun!