1. pabloholder

pabloholder New Member

Hi guys, my name is Pablo and I love writing (action novels)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by pabloholder, Apr 30, 2019.

Wish I discovered this forum earlier. I love writing action stories!

2. Just a cookiemunster

Just a cookiemunster Active Member

Welcome home Pablo you will love it here! I struggle to even write action scenes though I have come a long way.
    :D

3. jannert

jannert Retired Mod Supporter Contributor

Hi Pablo. Welcome to the forum.

I think you'll find lots of other people here who enjoy writing (and reading) action stories. What kind of 'action' is the most compelling for you to write about? Is it military scenarios like battles and war, or something else? Do you write short stories, or novels, or both? Have you finished some stories, or are you just getting started?

Here on the forum we've got a mix of experienced writers and people just starting out. So take your time to get into the forum, get reading and participating on the threads, and get to know people.

Before you dive in too deeply, do read these two links. (And explore any others from the menu bar at the top of the page. There is a lot hidden in those menus that might be of interest, as well as the general 'community' section of the forum.

Anyway, try these first, if you haven't already. We don't have a lot of rules, but we do have some. Some of the ones new members can trip over are the rules governing how and when you can post your work for feedback. Those rules will be found here:

New Member Quick Start

And the general rules, covering things related to what can and can't be done on the forum will be found here:

Forum Rules

If you become familiar with these two sections, you should be fine! If there are any questions, don't hesitate to ask one of our Mods for help. If you go to the bottom of the Community Page, you will see a list of 'currently active members,' and underneath that, a list of all the members who have visited the site in the past 24 hours. The Mods names are the ones listed in yellowy orange. You can click on any of those names and 'start a conversation' with us, if you need some kind of assistance. It might take a while for us to get back to you, but we will.

Have fun, and I hope you find everything you're looking for. :)

Last edited: Apr 30, 2019