Tags:
  1. kibou

kibou New Member

Hi Guys

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by kibou, Nov 17, 2018.

hi, i am kibou. i am 26 y.o and start have urge to write because i played magic the gathering and read bunch of manga. cards in magic the gathering really inspired me to write my own sci-fi but since i likes Japan light novels a lot, i want my first project to be light novels. i am curious if users in here are interest in Japan light novel or have been work on light novel.

i hope i can get along with you guys in here and share thoughts about writing.

2. Artifacs

Artifacs Senior Member

Welcome to the forum. :)
    Last time I play Magic The Gathering was about a million years ago. I quited after the Dark Cards series (I think it was called Ice Age or something).
    I suppose the cards are far different now but... Science Fiction combined (?) with MTG is totally new for me. You'll have to explain how that happened to me some day ;)
    I've only read one light Japan novel some years ago, I don't remember the name, though, but was totally inspired by the Gatz Manga and the characters were trapped in movies like Aliens and The Mommy. It was fun. Maybe you know what it is.
    Anyway. Hope you have fun here, too. Cheers

3. kibou

kibou New Member

Hi. Thank you very much.
    i like the card design and name. Some of the card drawing is really unique and make my fantasy to write run wild (like Dimir cards and Boros Cards). I like isekai theme (paralel world) from recent trends in Japan, so for me, its kinda fit on what i am going to do. I am really newbie when it comes to writing so i hope i can get some tips on how to start writing especially for Japan market.