1. Mr Grayshaven

Mr Grayshaven New Member

Greetings to all

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Mr Grayshaven, Feb 28, 2021.

Hi there! I heard about this forum some time ago but now that I've decided to commit some time to a writing project I thought joining would be a good time.

So who am I? Well my name's Daniel and I'm a guy who lives in London who in the past has wrote stuff like basic poetry for school to meme erotica stuff for other sites. I enjoy world building a lot, taking inspiration from The Netherlands as well as my home country of the United Kingdom. When I'm not writing, I'm making videos for Youtube and occasionally using my dwindling music composing skills to make some songs.

I'm currently in the process of writing an adult science fiction novel and I am deep down excited to be able to get feedback on the drafts once I progress more. I love creative super powers such as changing the state of water rapidly for flash freezing and I want to work some into this novel too.

Also if you couldn't tell, I like trains a fair bit too with some of my favourites being from Europe such as the Stadler Flirt and GTW (not the UK version.) I want to incorporate some minor trains in my novel too but that'll be fore later...

Hopefully I'll be able to show my work here in the future and have a nice time. Thanks!

TessaTime and EFMingo like this.
  2. TessaTime

TessaTime New Member

Hi! I live in The Netherlands. Send me a message if you need my help!

3. Mr Grayshaven

Mr Grayshaven New Member

Thanks! I'll consider it if I need some extra input for my works!

4. SlayerC79

SlayerC79 Banned

Hello and welcome. :)

Mr Grayshaven likes this.
  5. TessaTime

TessaTime New Member

Thank you! I like that!