Tags:
  1. Utopycon

Utopycon New Member

Hi, I'm Utopycon: Conceive the inconceivable

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Utopycon, Jul 19, 2016.

Hello community, i'm Utopycon, an italian writer (24) who loves writing innovative stories, immagination is my oxygen, writing my breath. I wrote speculative fiction such as: Sci-Fi, Fantasy and Horror, but also i love comedy (satire). My ideal story is a narration that introduces new costumes and ideas in society, new type of people and identities. For example:

• Chronojournalist: Leben Rassu is a chronojournalist who sends temporal news from the future in order to educate humans from the past, to write a better future. His studio is located in a chronosatellite beyond every epoches. I collected thirty temporal news (sort of flash and short story) that tell the chronicles of different people living in different eras. It's an anthology narrated by a chronojournalist. Combine time travel and telejournalism. Leben Rassu is wanted by cronocaccia because he makes messes with time.
    • Neurobuilder: Einezer Gabelli is a neurobuilder who dreams to become Mr. Neurolympia. The muscles of his body are made up of brain mass, his head opens and all his fantasies are materialized into reality. Einezer has a neurogym where he trains all people with psychological problems, a sort of alternative psychologist who combines the discipline of bodybuilding with that of psychology. The setting is an alternative world where humans lost his arms but developed the brain to the next level(materialization of fantasy as i said). But i apply this principle of "lost arms" for the enemies of the story.

So, i would like to share my ideas, stories and opinions with all of you, i want to expand to the world, curious to know you writers. Thank you very much and sorry for my english!

Seraph751 and OzymandiasX like this.
  2. Sal Boxford

Sal Boxford Senior Member

Hi Utopycon! I like the Chronojournalist idea, and it's a nice way to collect together flash fiction. Looking forward to reading some of his stories. Did not understand the other chap but I'm sure all will become clear.

Utopycon likes this.
  3. Bruce James

Bruce James Member

Does the Neurogym help with writer's block?
    Or,,,(I'm asking for it here) does it assist in helping men understand women?
    Welcome aboard.

Seraph751 and Utopycon like this.
  4. Utopycon

Utopycon New Member

Hello, thanks for the feedback, i'm glad you liked the Chronojournalist. Neurobuilder is like a traveling angel story, Einezer for each chapter tries to train people with different psychological and social problems, creating in the neurogym a solidal and strong community. The neurobuilding exercises are typical of a fantasy setting, strange things to fight in order to resolve their psychological matters. After neurotraining session, Einezer assists them in their living in order to reach their goals.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2016
  5. Utopycon

Utopycon New Member

Hello! Thanks for the welcome. Yes, Einezer assists in helping men understand women. I want to treat psychotherapy in a fun and original way: and that is precisely the neurobuilding!

Seraph751 likes this.
  6. Sal Boxford

Sal Boxford Senior Member

Sounds good. I like me an episodic story. My current favourite ill-thought-out whinge is that (in TV at least) everyone's got completely obsessed with epic story arcs and that it's all getting a bit boring.

Utopycon likes this.