Tags:
  1. countrymusic

countrymusic New Member

Hi my name is Michelle

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by countrymusic, May 5, 2018.

Hello my name is Michelle and I am a songwriter. My mom is a book writer. I am 33 years old and I love to write songs. I posted about 20 songs on a poem website.

2. honey hatter

honey hatter Banned

Hello Michelle, do not be startled by my appearance. I am feeling very much like welcoming. Welcome, I think you'll find this place a very nice place to hang your hat. I too have one it is red with pink ribbons. Butterflies and playing cards adorn the side of the hat.

I love music, singers, and songwriters. The right piece of music can work miracles on a not so good day. I too am a newly minted writer, im 45 years old, I haven't written anything since high school 28 years ago. Now I can't seem to stop writing. I love the freeing feeling of it.

I'm glad you are here Michelle, I hope to see you around. May inspiration find you as it found me.

3. countrymusic

countrymusic New Member

Thanks for your note. I hope to write songs soon on here.

4. SkinnyPuppy

SkinnyPuppy Contributor Contributor

Welcome.....I look forward to seeing your work here.

5. countrymusic

countrymusic New Member

I look forward to writing lots of songs on here.