1. Learking

Learking New Member

Hi - New Brit Alert

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Learking, Mar 18, 2019.

Hi
    I am a new member and just leaving my footprint here in the hope that i get my motivation sorted and become a regular contributor.
    I have wanted to write / have written since i was a child. I used to write short stories and had a novel in process, but then I kinda slumped and even stopped READING for a while ! I am shocked to even say that. I've been lured back on a long road, via audiobooks first, then reigniting my passion for theatre and now finding myself semi retired and with free time, i am finally going to start writing.
    This intro counts as my first bit of totally original writing for several long and wasted years....

2. XRD_author

XRD_author Banned

Welcome. Hope we to see more from you. And that's an interest image you're using as an avatar.

Zombie Among Us likes this.
  3. Thundair

Thundair Contributor Contributor

Welcome
    When I started writing again,I dug out some handwritten ideas and started a steep learning curve.
    This is the place for honest input on your work so let me encourage you to write even a short story to get started.

Some Guy likes this.