1. Cass Parker

Cass Parker New Member

Hi! New here

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Cass Parker, May 16, 2019.

Hi! I just found this forum. I'm happy to be here. I write clean and wholesome romance aimed primarily st the teen and young adult market.

I have three out of four books currently available.

jannert and Alan Aspie like this.
  2. Iain Aschendale

Iain Aschendale Lying, dog-faced pony Marine Supporter Contributor

Currently Reading::
    Telemachus Sneezed
    Hi Cass, and welcome to the forum. I think you'll like it here, we've got a number of romance writers wandering about. Make sure you read Forum Rules and New Member Quick Start if you haven't, and don't be afraid to jump into any thread that looks interesting. Once you've fulfilled your two weeks and twenty posts requirements, you'll be able to post sections of your work in the Workshop for critique, if you so choose.

I hope you enjoy your stay here, and I'm looking forward to seeing you around the boards.

Cass Parker likes this.
  3. Cave Troll

Cave Troll It's Coffee O'clock everywhere. Contributor

Where cushions are comfy, and straps hold firm.
    :superhello:
    That is neat that you haves a few works out already. :superidea:

Good luck and have fun. :supersmile:
    TakeThis.jpg

Cass Parker likes this.
  4. jannert

jannert Retired Mod Supporter Contributor

Hi Cass! Welcome to the forum. Would love to hear more about what you've written. By 'books available,' I assume that means you are published (either traditionally or self?) How long have you been a writer?

5. Cass Parker

Cass Parker New Member

Thank you for the warm welcome!

I've written three novels in a series called Ride With Harley. They are Harley's Redemption, Harley & Me, and Harley's Return. They are set on a college campus in the mid 1970's. There's a lot of music listed because one of the lead characters is a campus disc jockey. My readers are both men and women.

I've always written but have only begun seriously publishing a little over three years.

jannert and Alan Aspie like this.