1. Primordial Knight

Primordial Knight Member

Hello All!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Primordial Knight, Nov 13, 2017.

Welcome to the Freakshow! Or me. I'm just a young adult with basically no experience, in writing. Whatsoever. However, I enjoy it as a hobby, it's fun.
    That said, I like doing everything to the best of my ability, Seeing as I have no writing Friends(HA you think I have friends!), I'd like to discuss with people here, and or, Lurk to see anything I can learn from people with far more expertise, or just more experience in general. Maybe make a few friends along the way.

So, Hello!

2. Kwills79

Kwills79 Member

Hi and welcome! I am pretty new here too and am just starting out with 'serious' writing (whatever that means). I got this sudden and inexplicable urge to write a story a few months ago and now my brain has been activated and I can't stop thinking of things I want to write! I'm looking forward to posting some for critique to see how delusional I've really been! Anyway, good luck and enjoy the process!