1. delio79

delio79 New Member

Hi there

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by delio79, Sep 27, 2017.

Hi,
    I'm not sure if I've already introduced myself as I registered here ages ago but I didn't even remember the name of this forum (got many personal issues after registering). After so much time, however, I'm back here with the intention to be serious about writing. Now something more specific about me and writing:

I've been at moment an avid reader, some other times I haven't read anything for months, and I've always wanted to write something of my own, like I guess the most of the people here. I've been reading as a kid the usual classics, then I've and I've been oriented to sci-fi which I've been enjoying reading a lot. I've been thought to appreciate authors like philipp dick and this sort, people who actually were writing yes sci-fi, but also were telling something important. For me sci-fi, although I like the setting, has always been a mean to express warnings and show us facts ina setting that could facilitate the writer's expression. Cause of that I've always been far from fantasy, as I haven't really found fantasy novels which were anything more than entertainment, however that's changed for me. I've enjoyed reading some fantasy books, and I kind of decided to try using this genre in order to express some of my ideas. This does not mean I decided to not write or read any sci-fi from now on, but I'm trying to go through a plot in a fantasy setting and I hope to find help here.

2. Moon

Moon Contributor Contributor

Heya, welcome to the forum, m8.