1. TheWinnerIs...

TheWinnerIs... New Member

Hi there

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by TheWinnerIs..., Mar 20, 2018.

Hi there,

I'm a little shy about these sorts of things, but I'm excited to be here. I work at a hat shop as a retailer and as their blogger right now and also on a story-writing startup app. I'm an artist, writing, movie-watcher, nerd, and Wes Anderson fan, and I'm very day-dreamy. I've been writing and illustrating my work since I was a kid, but have never properly finished a story as I seem to repel endings. I'm working on a Magical Realism Young Adult/New Adult novel right now and I'm feeling pretty sure about this one. Thanks for reading :love:

2. Cave Troll

Cave Troll It's Coffee O'clock everywhere. Contributor

Where cushions are comfy, and straps hold firm.
    Welcome to the Forum. :superhello:
    Good luck and have fun. :supersmile:
    Take this Shark Edition.jpg

Andrew Alvarez likes this.
  3. TheWinnerIs...

TheWinnerIs... New Member

Haha, thank you!

Cave Troll likes this.
  4. Andrew Alvarez

Andrew Alvarez Senior Member

Hi! A warm welcome to you, and is very nice you can illustrate your own work! I would love to check your work soon around, and also your critics about other writer´s work on the genres you like the most ( Magical Realism writings are something quite special to check too, so it´s really interesting for me). Be well, and hope you have a great time around, as I do. Bye!