1. cordraco

cordraco New Member

Hi there!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by cordraco, Jun 22, 2018.

My name is Carlie, I am a 19 year old girl from Florida. I have been slowly working on my writing since I was about 10 or 11, started writing short stories based on the Warrior Cats series and then moved on from there. I have also tried roleplaying as a way to build my skills, and I am still interested in that form of writing because I love how everyone comes together to build one big storyline, so I'm sure you guys will see me in those forums somewhere!
    I usually write short stories or have tried to start many novels based in realistic fiction, as well as erotica, horror, crime and thriller, sci-fi, basically all genres trying to build my creative talent and explore all reaches of writing. As I've grown older a lot of my writing inspiration has been built off of reading authors such as James Patterson and Stephen King. I can't wait to start posting and get involved in this community!

Some Guy likes this.
  2. ThunderAngel

ThunderAngel Contributor Contributor

Hello, fellow horror-writer! Welcome to the forum. :)

3. Nariac

Nariac Contributor Contributor

Welcome!