1. Barney Buckley

Barney Buckley New Member

Hello I am a newbie wooooohooooo!!!!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Barney Buckley, Jun 20, 2014.

I want to introduce myself my name is Barney and this is the very first writers form that I have actually been to. The reason for this is I have been writing a lot in the last couple years I' gotten to the point where I now want to make my own book. I have probably over 32 websites that I have created in the last 15 years or so is sitting on my computer and the major ones are online. They are in fact were sci-fi related websites which has a lot of information and statistics so there is an extreme amount of writing involved. I do have a separate website is called Kaiju Scripts and here is the link to their website if you want to check it out it is located in my signature below. The main reason I post this link is because I am new to the whole movie and fan fiction type stories.

I signed up to this forum to better understand how is to write fan fiction, movie scripts and even a book. Which is the plan right now is to write a book and believe it or not I am doing this book on Godzilla. I am going to place another link for you to go to my main website is called "Kaiju Hub" it has over 17 different websites based on Kaiju's and any other sci-fi giant monster movie. As you will probably figure out this is my favorite genre. Enough about that I hope to meet some pretty interesting people here and get to know each and every one of you and hopefully you can help me be a better writer so I can prepare myself for the long journey of writing books.

2. DLeo

DLeo Member

Welcome Barney. I am new as well and have already learned a lot in the few days I've spent reading from the forums. Seem's we've found a good place to be. Many interesting folks here, so much writing and advice. Oh, and go go Godzilla!

3. MainerMikeBrown

MainerMikeBrown Senior Member

Welcome, Barney.

4. cynthia_1968

cynthia_1968 Active Member

I'm new here too, but there are a lot of interesting people down here. It's the reason why I'm here...
    And you know what they say: the more the merrier. Welcome ;)

5. Ford Fairlane

Ford Fairlane New Member

lots of us noobies on here it seems! welcome! and there's lots of reading to do here, I cant get off this site!

cynthia_1968 likes this.
  6. minstrel

minstrel Leader of the Insquirrelgency Supporter Contributor

Hi, Barney, and welcome to the forum! Please read the New Member Quick Start Guide, participate, and have fun.

I'm sure you'll find other Kaiju fans here, so you'll fit right in! (Pacific Rim is currently my roommate's favorite movie, so I've had to watch it a lot recently - I'm up to my neck in Kaijus. :agreed: )