1. srlekhak

srlekhak Member

Hi

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by srlekhak, Feb 7, 2016.

Hi all,
    I just came across this forum today and immediately decided to join it. I have a degree in Engineering but in my heart I believe I am a writer. I used to write a lot of poetry when I was in school and now I have started writing short stories as well. I am so excited to be here !

2. Lifeline

Lifeline South. Supporter Contributor

Then you will fit right in! I seem to say that a lot but it is true. We have a lot of very diverse members, from all backgrounds, odd jobs, ranging in age from teen to late but not never ;)

There are a lot of resources here (don't overlook Articles, Resources and Blogs), and if you have specific questions just post them in the appropriate section. I am quite confident you will find answers to just about anything you care to write about here.
    For a start, read up on the https://www.writingforums.org/threads/new-member-quick-start-guide.132102/ or the forum rules, it will give you a hint or two :)

Welcome!

srlekhak likes this.
  3. DeadMoon

DeadMoon The light side of the dark side Contributor

Hello and Welcome. I have a degree in Graphic Design seems to be better used to hold up a short table leg then for a career. but still I have always wanted to write but put it aside for... well others, i guess. Anyway I am back on it now and this board is a good place to get going.

srlekhak likes this.