1. Christina Witers

Christina Witers New Member

Onward, Fellow Writing Warriors!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Christina Witers, Apr 15, 2018.

Salutations!

I'm just a writer on the same path to literary greatness like everyone else, despite the coffee stains, the struggles of world-building, and the endless moments of writer's block.

I cannot wait to immerse myself into this wonderful community. It is a pleasure to be here.

It's also amazing to find such a large group of people who type with effort. I feel as though I've finally met my true home.

And, in terms of genres, I mainly stick with fantasy and dystopian. I'd love to dip my toes into the sci-fi pool, but the technical side of things seems to catch me. Magic is easier to write, for me, so that's something I'm hoping to work on. :)

I have about fifty thousand (more like five) novels I'm hopping around on, and 16 days left to reach my word goal. Oh the horror.

Magus likes this.
  2. Andrew Alvarez

Andrew Alvarez Senior Member

Hey, be welcome! Nice to hear you have already experience on writing, and dystopia is a really interesting concept to explore, always. I encourage you to participate into the different threads of the forum, and help other writers by reviewing and criticizing their work. And wish you the best of luck to overcome those pesky blockades! Be well :) .