?

Is it possible we could be friends someday?

Poll closed Jul 20, 2021.
  1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. Yes

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. No

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. SleeplessNightOwl

SleeplessNightOwl New Member

A New Member Joins Writing Forums! (June 2021)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by SleeplessNightOwl, Jun 1, 2021.

It's amazing to meet anyone that sees this new forum post for the first time today, and I'm absolutely hoping anyone that sees this is having an amazing day along with having a Happy June 1st always, along with hoping that anyone that sees this message is having a Happy Pride Month, and I'm absolutely hoping this message is the right way for introducing myself on the forum, and I'm hoping to make many friends on the Server that love Writing just as much as me; and I'm thinking some important things to know is that my name is Lucas or Sugar, and I'm seventeen years old, and I'm a Femboy, and I'm hoping to make many friends here! ✨

hyacinthe and RichardOgata like this.
  2. Joe_Hall

Joe_Hall I drink Scotch and I write things

Welcome! what sort of things to do write?

SleeplessNightOwl likes this.
  3. SleeplessNightOwl

SleeplessNightOwl New Member

It's amazing to talk with you for the first time today hopefully, and I'm absolutely sorry for not answering your message on this Forum Post until now, and I'm thinking probably the main things that I'm wanting to improving my writing skills in for my primary genres include Romance and Horror, for the most part, along with occasional Sexual/Literotica things, and I'm interested in writing in an Academic/Research sense in a Nonfiction way, and I'm hoping this will answer your question, but I'm absolutely thankful for your Welcome Message and your question, and I'm absolutely hoping you have an amazing day, if you see this! ✨

4. Catriona Grace

Catriona Grace Mind the thorns Contributor Contest Winner 2022

Welcome.

5. RichardOgata

RichardOgata Active Member

Welcome! Many friends to be had, except for that one person who voted no :crazy:

6. petra4

petra4 Active Member

Currently Reading::
    A Gentleman in Moscow by Amor Towles
    A big WELCOME from my too :)