Tags:
  1. csthomas

csthomas New Member

Greetings

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by csthomas, Jul 18, 2007.

Hello all.

I've been lurking as the infamous "guest" for a few days now, looking at all the work and discussions going on. It has been a long time since I've really written anything, but the desire never really goes away, it just bides it's time waiting for something to rekindle the flame. Maybe something like this will do it for me. We shall see. In the mean time, I'll work on getting to know everyone.

2. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Hello csthomas. Welcome to the Writing Forums.

It sounds like you've already taken a good look around, so by now you have a good idea about who we are, what we have to offer, and how we do things. Since that did not frighten you away, I hope you enjoy your time here and get that writing itch to work dragging some ink across paper. Above all, have fun!

3. Raven

Raven Banned

Welcome to WF
    Stick around we've plenty to read;) And feel free to post up your work or join in on any competitions and discussions. :)

~Raven.

4. Gannon

Gannon Contributor Contributor

Hello and welcome! Any questions feel free to let us know. Mods are purple / crimson, reviewers, if you'd like anything looking over that may have been overlooked, are green - and goodness only knows why I'm blue. see you around the site!

5. Mango

Mango New Member

Kindling desire is difficult. The writing itch is a serious pain.

"Location: Northwest Arkansas"

Most of my family's there. I wish I could get them out.

;) Hello.

6. Torana

Torana Contributor Contributor

Hello and welcome to the forum. I hope that you enjoy your time here with all of us and I look forward to seeing you around the board. Ther eis plenty on offer here and a lot to get involved with, so make sure you have a good look around.

If you would like a review of anything that you post on the forum simply pm myself or one of the other reviewers and we will be more than happy to help.

Torana

7. Kit

Kit Contributor Contributor

Welcome to the forum :) Glad to see that you decided to join, hope to see more of you around.