1. SimpleDD

SimpleDD New Member

Hi

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by SimpleDD, Oct 4, 2011.

Hi everyone, my name is Max Larsson. Swedish video game studying 17 year old dude.
    I love to write short storys, even thou I almost never complete any of them. :/ I have got to many ideas floating around in my head to stay with one for a long time.
    Well I hope I get to have a great time here and that I can develop as a writer.

:D

2. Gigi_GNR

Gigi_GNR Guys, come on. WAFFLE-O. Contributor

Welcome.

3. Mallory

Mallory Contributor Contributor

Hey!

I've totally been there about not finishing stuff due to other ideas floating around. I'd recommend you stick through and try to finish one, but that's just what worked for me and I realize everyone has different ways of doing things. You can also combine different ideas into one story.

Welcome to the boards. :)

4. Kash

Kash New Member

I second Mallory yet again. I've had that happen to me. Too many ideas (no longer though :( ) - so while you jot them on the side, do maintain the discipline to finish what you start.

5. SimpleDD

SimpleDD New Member

Ya I'm trying to get the discipline to do it... But luckily, my latest work is a video game that has one mayor plot and many small side plots. So I can pretty much work all my small ideas into there. :)