1. Mona Lisa

Mona Lisa New Member

Hi there!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Mona Lisa, Oct 31, 2011.

Hi all.

I stumbled across these forums a few days ago and I just couldn't resist joining.

I fell in love with books before I could walk. Reading turned into writing, and I haven't stopped since. For the most part, I have played around with writing poems and short stories, but I'm extremely ready for my next step: a novel. I'm interested in a few genres. Mystery/suspense/thrillers intrigue me most as a writer AND a reader.

Writing is a second nature to me. I find myself writing on receipts when I come up with an idea and don't have my notebook with me. I save entire paragraphs in the note tool on my phone. It used to be that I could come home and write while I relaxed after school or work, but the desire has grown so much that I end up wishing I could abandon other tasks to get a project done. My writing is just that. Projects. Creations that start from a simple recipe, lots of obscure ingredients, and a really satisfying end point as a goal.

I'm hoping that being a part of this forum will help me to connect with other writers who share the same passion, and to help me polish my writing as I go along. I want to create something that is the best that I can create.

I'm looking forward to reading more of what all of you share. From what I've browsed, there are some incredibly talented writers around here!

See you all around. :D

2. Gigi_GNR

Gigi_GNR Guys, come on. WAFFLE-O. Contributor

Welcome.