1. Pitbullangel

Pitbullangel New Member

Hi

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Pitbullangel, Nov 17, 2006.

hello all,

my name is Donna. I'm 19. from Washington State. I loved writing since I was little. Especially song lyrics. I think the love of writing came from the love of reading. I read mostly animal stories. love the Redwall series. also like books like Harry Potter as well. Also I'm a big music person so I changed my main interest from poetry to lyrics.

another big part of my life is animals. mostly dogs. I volunteer at the local animal shelter and it's great. that gets me to how i find this place. I belong to a pit bull forum and people were talking about other forums and someone mentioned writing forums and i don't know why i never thought to look for one so i did and here i am lol

2. Hellbent

Hellbent New Member

Yeah, I like animals, too. My favorite animal is the shark- that's actually a mamal but it's still way cooler than humans. They have the best immune system out of everything, they can't get colds, or cancers, or STD's or any of that stuff. Plus I can't trust ALL dogs, but I can trust any shark. We have a good bond. I stay on land they stay in the water. It's one of those traditional bonds that can't be broken. :cool:

3. Raven

Raven Banned

Yep I love animals too and especially dogs. Well i do heave three of the buggers Duke, Captain, Flint.

Anyhow enough about me. Welcome and Howdy.

~Raven.

4. PencilJockey

PencilJockey New Member

Welcome fellow animal lover! I have two cats, Adam and Mr. Sneakers, and two dogs, Bub and Mimi. I love them all dearly.

You mentioned you like reading books in regards to animals. Have you read Timbuktu? It's about a homeless dog. Fantastic book.

And by the way, your icon is hilarious!

5. IndianaJoan

IndianaJoan New Member

Welcome fellow washingtonian...

Did you house flood or blow down? heh

6. Max Vantage

Max Vantage Banned

Welcome P/Angel. Hope you find everything you're looking for in this forum. :)

A shark is a fish not a mammal.

7. Pitbullangel

Pitbullangel New Member

lol I did get some flooding in my basement. but nothing serious like other places. the car was covered in pine needles from a tree that's like two blocks away as well..

8. newguy

newguy New Member

Hiya! like animals? I got a german shpherd named carmie. welcome to the fray!