1. Czar

Czar New Member

Salutations, greetings and such

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Czar, Apr 6, 2008.

Hello, I'm Czar, I write poetry and roleplay a bit. On other forums I am also known as dunsparce and Zar, so pm me if you know me from those places.

Alternatively, I read a bunch, play some sports and have a bit of knowledge about certain video games. Also, I have a bit of interest in debate.

Right now, I'm just here for the role playing but I may post my poems soon. See you around.

2. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Hello Czar, Welcome to the Writing Forums.

If you haven't explored the site yet, you should probably do so soon. Newcomers often gravitate to the Lounge, the Word Games, or the Review Room, but there is much more to be discovered if you poke in the corners. Remember to check out our FAQ as well!

As for the Review Room, new joiners often wonder why we do things a bit differently on this site than on other writing sites. We emphasize reviewing as a critical writing skill. Training your eye by reviewing other people's work helps you improve your own writing even before you present it for others to see. Therefore, we ask members to review other people's writing before posting work of their own. The Review Room forums on this site, therefore, are true workshops, not just a bulletin board for displaying your work (and on that note, please only post each item for review in one Review Room forum). See this post, Why Write Reviews Before Posting My Work? for more information.

Enjoy your stay here, and have fun!

3. Oasis Writer

Oasis Writer Contributor Contributor

Welcome to the Forums :D Hope you like it here.

4. soujiroseta

soujiroseta Contributor Contributor

welcome to the forums :)

5. Kit

Kit Contributor Contributor

Welcome to the forums, glad that you decided to join and its good to see more members who are enthusiastic about the RPG side of things :) Look forward to seeing your poetry too perhaps.

6. Heather Louise

Heather Louise Contributor Contributor

Heyur Cjar, I am Heather and can normally be found around here from time to time. If you would ever like a review, any help or just want to chat then send a PM or message my way and I'll be jappy to help. Hope you enjoy it here
    Heather

7. Torana

Torana Contributor Contributor

hello and welcome to the forum
    I hope that you have a most wonderful time here with all of us and don't worry, you will at some point come face to face with the forum crazies, but they don't bite at all, so you are pretty safe I guess. If they do bite....hmmm....
    have fun and see you around the boards anyways....
    torana

8. Raven

Raven Banned

Welcome To The Forum.

9. Darkthought

Darkthought Active Member

Hello and welcome to WF. If you are into RPG and stuff like that, check out the one I just started. Its called Flight of the Icarus. Thanks!