Hiroshima 65th Anniversary

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Halcyon, Aug 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Link the Writer

Link the Writer Flipping Out For A Good Story. Contributor

I'm not sure I follow. I would think a surrender ceremony has to be just that, dignified and cordial. No one is going to be tossing anything or anyone overboard to the sharks.

2. Capt Bob

Capt Bob New Member

Just a feeling Link: If the guy making up the "die in my name, to back up my word" list suddenly lost his "Get out of Jail free card",--He just, might, talk a little longer, try a "little" harder, make his list a little shorter-??.

Instead of thinking of himself as an "Infallible Japanese God" who had only to reach out and grab a hunk of the world that wasn't bothering him!!. With any/all "costs" borne by others.

There's a big bunch running loose right now that would love to clean out Us, "Non believers" in return for a few Virgins, for pleasing their "One-True-God".

For all our "advances", we're still clubbing each other like "Cave Men".

When's it gonna end??. When the deterrence of nukes ends in a big cloud of smoke??.

3. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

And on that note:

[​IMG]

This thread has also pretty much played out. I think it is suffice to say that none of feels that these things should ever happen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.