Tags:
  1. SweetMelissaNY

SweetMelissaNY New Member

Hello!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by SweetMelissaNY, Oct 10, 2017.

Just popping in to say 'Hello' :)

43 year old divorced mom from Long Island, NY.

I've always wanted to write, ever since I was in high school. I started reading the romance novels my mom would leave lying around starting when I was about 11 or 12. She's a librarian so reading was stressed at an early age. I read pretty much everything I could get my hands on.

Just getting back into the swing of things, and have been hoping to find a community that is supportive and creative, and from what I've read this place looks like exactly what I'm looking for. Looking forward to getting to know you all :)

2. UKDave

UKDave Member

I'm new here as well .. but a warm welcome from me anyway :)

SweetMelissaNY likes this.
  3. OJB

OJB A Mean Old Man Contributor

Welcome both of you,

Please take the time to look around. We have a friendly Mod staff, an active membership, a handful of published authors, and a lot of active discussions going about the various elements of writing. The journal section has been very helpful to those successful in their writing, and I encourage you both to at least take a look at the number of projects that are being worked on by a number of writers. Also, the workshop is a great place to read other people's works, offer feedback, receive feedback, and discover different people's approaches to writing.

I wish you the both the best of luck,

-OJB

SweetMelissaNY likes this.