1. Cocomere

Cocomere New Member

Hiya!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Cocomere, Aug 7, 2018.

Hi, I'm Cocomere, aka Coco! I've been writing (mostly in the role play sense) for...gosh, I think 12 years now? I write with pretty much just one person. As a "fun" side project, I'm looking to turn our long-running role play into a more...well, a more readable to non-role players type format. Not looking for publishing, it's really just a "fun" side thing. But that's for its own thread!

I'm a big fan of urban fantasy and fantastical creatures in general. Give me vampires, werewolves, from-scratch goddesses, sirens, and any other unusual non-human creature that you can come up with. I also really appreciate custom twists on classics.

I'm a little on the rusty side, haven't done much writing in around 9 months. My buddy vanished due to real life, but we got back in contact recently. I've been very nearly vibrating with excitement for our return to the big plot we had been in the middle of.

I also make jewelry, mostly for fun. I've been doing it for about as long as I've been writing, and I love both. One is significantly more profitable than the other, though.

Anyway, that's about all I can think of to say! Thank you for your time, and have a lovely day!

2. DK3654

DK3654 Almost a Productive Member of Society Contributor

Urban fantasy you say?
    Vampires, werewolves and non human creatures you say?
    Well you might just be able to find that kind of thing here. In these forums...In the workshop... In the novel section... Where I posted an excerpt of my WIP just recently.
    plug plug plug plug
    *cough*

Welcome to the forums

Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
  3. Cocomere

Cocomere New Member

Ooh, I'll have to check that out.

And thank you!

DK3654 likes this.
  4. DK3654

DK3654 Almost a Productive Member of Society Contributor

Look forward to seeing your writing!