1. Honorius

Honorius Active Member

Honorius of Thebes

Discussion in 'Research' started by Honorius, Apr 5, 2008.

im considering working honorius of thebes or a character thats nigh identical to him into the novel im working on currently or into another novel or shortstory.

unfortunatly i've found little information on him... only that he created the sworn book of honorius, the theban alphabet (which is now occasionally used by wicans) and that he was a mage/magus/magi/wizard/magician/sorcerer from thebes.

if one of you can find out anything else please tell

2. mammamaia

mammamaia nit-picker-in-chief Contributor

have you googled him?... there seems to be a fair amount of info on this most likely mythical chap out there, though most of the hits may be repeating the same info...

3. Honorius

Honorius Active Member

yeah i've googled him... same stuff... even wikied him... nigh nothing... i was hoping someone might find something i missed

4. mammamaia

mammamaia nit-picker-in-chief Contributor

you could try your local library's catalog... and a search of the library of congress' contents might turn up something more, as well...

www.loc.gov

5. Honorius

Honorius Active Member

it would appear that honorius is like a ghost... other than the theban alphabet and the sworn book of honorius (which are only claimed to be his work) theres nothing about him