1. The Piper

The Piper Contributor Contributor

Horror screenplays?

Discussion in 'Research' started by The Piper, Oct 1, 2018.

Hi everyone,

So I need to find some screenplays for really good horror films and give them a read. I'm thinking the exorcist, Friday 13th, the omen - 28 days later would be amazing because there are some really great musical pieces and it would be hugely interesting to see how they're written in the script or if it's even mentioned - mainly looking for classic horror film scripts but anything new is good too!! This would really help, I think, with my writing, and it's been recommended by a lot of people.

But I'm not looking for downloads!! I know it's the easiest way to find them, and probably the cheapest, and I'm sure a lot of you will recommend that method. You're probably right, I accept that - but II' like to find some hard copies. I need something physical that I can sit down and flick through and make notes on. If anyone knows of any good websites to buy cheap (I'm thinking under £5 but I'm not sure how realistic that is) shops that might sell them or even links to individual screenplays for sale, that would be so helpful! I have looked and looked and just can't find any cheap enough, but I'm hoping someone knows something more than me!

Thank you
    Piper