How Do You Start Your Day?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by shelabama, Feb 20, 2012.

1. spklvr

spklvr Contributor Contributor

I wake up at 6:30. Take my dog for a twenty minute jog. Shower, brush teeth, get ready in general. Take a quick nap before I drive to school (long nap on Mondays when I only have early-afternoon classes). I eat between my first and second class, because I have to take some medication on an empty stomach and have to wait an hour to eat.

2. Gonissa

Gonissa New Member

Look at all you organized people. Y'all put me to shame. I don't really have a morning routine, though I've been trying to read my Bible. Oh, and drink something caffeinated.

3. MariaKay

MariaKay New Member

I get up at 4:45 am & spend an hour straightening my hair. Then I spend about 15 minutes on makeup. And I get dressed and then chill out if I have time before I have to leave for school at 6:20.

4. MariaKay

MariaKay New Member

I get up at 4:45 am & spend an hour straightening my hair. Then I spend about 15 minutes on makeup. And I get dressed and then chill out if I have time before I have to leave for school at 6:20.

5. James Berkley

James Berkley Banned

No real routine with waking up. Sometimes work has me up late, sometimes partying does. So when I wake up can very between 5 am and 2pm. I generally make a cup of tea. If there are bagels I put some cream cheese on one. Proceed to dress and pack for the day. Depending on what I am doing I shower then leave, but I prefer to read the paper and rely on my shower last night. I can get out the door in 12 minutes, and read the paper on the subway, other days are like today and I am on my fourth cup of tea.
    I like late nights and early mornings. Days like today I see them both.

6. Cassiopeia Phoenix

Cassiopeia Phoenix New Member

Wake up. Turn on the computer. Have a cup of soy milk. Browse the internet. Uh... That's it.

7. Ashleigh

Ashleigh Contributor Contributor

In the comfort of my stubborn little mind.
    You actually had me going there LOL. Something about your avatar made me believe it. :rolleyes: