Tags:
  1. Elaines late

Elaines late New Member

How many people here are aware that Jackie killed JFK

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Elaines late, May 2, 2017.

I studied numerous videos on youtube with closeup slow motion video, and I'm convinced she did the kill shot and immediately hid the gun behind JFK, then climbed out the back side of the car.
    I had always hoped to get to the bottom of that in my lifetime.

2. Tenderiser

Tenderiser Not a man or BayView

I studied numerous videos on YouTube that claim Queen Elizabeth II is a lizard person who eats babies.

And also one that Katy Perry is JonBenet Ramsey.

And then there was that one that said Whitney Houston got her record deal through a pact with the devil and then was killed by Satanists, as was her daughter.

Oooh and the one that said the plane crashing into the Pentagon on September 11th was faked.

However, I have the faculty of critical thinking so I'm not convinced of any of these things.

3. Link the Writer

Link the Writer Flipping Out For A Good Story. Contributor

Conspiracy theorists...

4. Dnaiel

Dnaiel Senior Member

I'm pretty sure she pulled out a filling, rolled it into the shape of a bullet, then smacked it into his head with her thumb.

MusingWordsmith likes this.
  5. Robert Musil

Robert Musil Comparativist Contributor

Oh God, not one of those "Jackie acted alone" types. She may have been the trigger-woman, but she was clearly working for LBJ, who was working for the Mafia, who were working for the Cubans, who were working for the Soviets, who thought that Lenin's embalmed corpse was giving them orders (google "mass ergot poisoning USSR 1963", seriously).

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

6. Dnaiel

Dnaiel Senior Member

Sheeple is the evil god I worship. So every time I see someone type that, I go downstairs into the basement, open the iron gate, unlock the door, light a torch, tap out my four-digit pin number, enter the chambers, and then clap the Cymbals of Naïveté beside Sheeple's air mattress.

Last edited: May 8, 2017
  7. big soft moose

big soft moose An Admoostrator Admin Staff Supporter Contributor Community Volunteer

Its going to be one of those threads.

It's fairly clear to me after studying many of their videos (and imbibing much liquid inspiration) that it was the wombles that killed JFk as part of their sinsister plot for world domination... they are over ground, they are under ground,, they want wombling free (any right thinking person would tax wombling after all)... kill this insidious menace now before its too late

8. minstrel

minstrel Leader of the Insquirrelgency Supporter Contributor

And, since they never found the murder weapon, she must have snuck into the garage where the vehicle was stored and secretly modified it so it had a special hiding place right behind where JFK would be sitting. It automatically opened and closed at the touch of a button, which investigators also missed. And she waited until the exact split second when everyone in Dealy Plaza was looking the other way. She also hired Oswald to fire a few random shots in the general direction of the motorcade, just for cover.

She did all this because she was carrying on a torrid affair with uber-hot super stud Jack Ruby, and gave this assassination to him as an opportunity to become a hero by killing Oswald. This enabled Ruby to run for President and win. President Ruby then allowed LBJ to occupy the White House, because he really wanted to, and LBJ then took the blame for the continuation of the Viet Nam war.

LBJ promoted JFK's plan to go to the moon, and sent Jackie and Ruby there as America's first people on the moon. The two of them conceived children on the moon, brought them back to Earth, and let Frank Zappa adopt them. This is why Moon Unit got her name.

I could prove all this, but I gave the evidence to Kim Jong Un. He performed arcane rituals with it in order to gain his superhuman powers.

9. Tenderiser

Tenderiser Not a man or BayView

Almost there but you're missing the final piece - Illuminati.

10. The Arcane

The Arcane Member

I guess if you're going to make just one post, make it count.