1. Bobby Burrows

Bobby Burrows Banned Contributor

Pet Names

Discussion in 'Character Development' started by Bobby Burrows, Oct 12, 2018.

If I had a cat, I'll call it Mew.
    Or Chairman Meow.

I'm talking real life too.

Pet Names

What's a good funny pet name to name the family pet?
    (TBH, Mew isn't' funny, but I'd probably call a cat Mew because I'm me and I'm like that).

2. Spoemand

Spoemand New Member

If I had a cat - first of all I'll trade it for a dog. And then I'll name him Duck or Churchill. I think those names would fit perfect. Especial if my dog is Doberman.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    https://gradesfixer.com/free-essay-examples/of-mice-and-men/

EBohio and Bobby Burrows like this.
  3. EBohio

EBohio Banned

Because my favorite tv show is "Frasier", I had a Rottweiler named Niles, then when I got another pup the next year I named her Daphne. I got a kitten the same year and named her Kelsey.

They all just recently passed away. Kelsey lived the longest and just passed this year at the age of 22. Niles was robbed, he died when he was only 6; Daphne made it to 17.

matwoolf likes this.
  4. Maggie May

Maggie May Active Member

Dog: Mastiff and he'd be Tiny. I do have a black lab mix, the kids named her Maggie May. We had two rats: Scratchy 1 and Scratch 2. For a cat it would depend on behavior, my grandfather always had a black cat, of course called Blackie.

5. EBohio

EBohio Banned

My Kelsey was a black cat. I forgot my Miniature Pincher is named Dane, kind of a play on Great Dane since he is tiny.

6. Necronox

Necronox Contributor Contributor

I'd get a lizard, something like a blue-tongue or a frilled-neck. maybe a snake and he shall be known as "Bob". It's a little inside joke that never fails to make me laugh in regards to an unnamed character in my story that always seems to appear and disappear mysteriously - never being named once. So I just got to calling him bob when referring to him to, for example, beta-readers (well, more like alpha, but anyway).

Also, this threads seems to belong more so in the lounge. just wondering.

7. cosmic lights

cosmic lights Contributor Contributor

I'd get a cat and call it 'looks like rain!'.

8. matwoolf

matwoolf Banned Contributor

I have a lot of dog fantasy in my lifestyle. Maybe I'd call him Mat or Matty, or Maff? Phew perhaps?