1. *water*sprite*

*water*sprite* New Member

How stupid can you get!?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by *water*sprite*, Jun 17, 2007.

Seriously, what's the stupidest thing you have ever done?

I've done lots of stupid things, I do them everysingle day and sometimes they streatch into long periods of stupidness.

One thing, two weeks ago I had my friends at my house and we were making a tree house,(shut up, I know I'm infantile) and my friend Larla asked if she could take apart this big picnic table that wasn't really ever used. I told her yes since my mom probably wouldn't mind. Turns out it was a red wood table worth $200. 00psie!

Before that back in the 3rd grade I liked Pinky and the Brain and was obbsessed with cats...... Yes, I pretended to groom myself like a cat and I never stopped saying "narf".

Okay, I just ruined all of my reputation. What's the worst thing you ever did?????

2. Frost

Frost Active Member

Cant say I really remember. I sat on a hot coal once. That hurt. Alot.

3. coral reef

coral reef Banned

i once ran into a tree and was one millimeter from loosing my eye

thats what happens when you dont look where your running

4. Crazy Ivan

Crazy Ivan New Member

Aah...suddenly my life flashes before my eyes...(Maybe it's because I'm about to die from embarassment. >.>)

FIRST GRADE: (The school secretary has just read the story I wrote that won some school district award.)
    HER: "You're a great writer! I'll be sure to buy your books when you become a writer!"
    ME: "But then I'll be old, and you'll be a gramma."
    HER: "Oh, I already am a gramma."
    ME: (Confused) "So by then you'll be dead!"
    (Back then, my views on age went like this: Kid, teen, parent, grandparent, dead. Apparently, single people were taken away to camps outside of mainstream civilization, or something. >.>)

THIRD GRADE: My cousin in the Naval Academy has come to stay for a week. I'm playing video games with him and my brother.
    ME: "Geez, you have hairy legs. (This was true.) You ought to shave them."
    HIM: "Only women shave their legs."
    ME: (Frantically covering) "Uh- duh! I knew that! It was a joke!"

FIFTH GRADE: (Sitting in a Culver's restaurant on a crowded night.)
    ME: "So. Mom....how are babies made?"
    (Five minutes later)
    ME: "GROSS!"
    (This is not an exaggeration, I swear. I was a very sheltered child. Either that or very ignorant. Maybe a bit of both.)

LAST WEEK: (Sitting at a Boy Scout Court of Honor. The troop SPL has just told me I need to hand some paperwork in to someone for an upcoming camping trip.)
    ME: "So wait, who do I turn this into?"
    HIM: "Just drop it into that basket over there."
    ME: "Oh, behind the big fat old guy?"
    HIM: "You mean my dad? Yes."

>.<

5. coral reef

coral reef Banned

i also stabbed a waitress with a fork when i was little..dont you hate when they try and take your plate away and your clearly not finished...

6. Ichigo

Ichigo New Member

Haha, besides me being a total klutz, I'm pretty stupid.

A while back I was cleaning my room when I found like an old Barbie. Her hair was a little messed up so I decided to straighten it... I learned that her hair was plastic that day...Jeez that was stupid...

I'd like to thank Goo-Gone for saving my straightener.

7. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Well, I've done plenty of massively stupid things in my life, and I expect I've still many massively stupid acts ahead of me. A lot of them are so bad, I will absolutely not discuss them. To do so would in itself be a stupid act.

A friend and I started a brush fire when we were kids. We were playing with matches, and the fire got out of hand. We only burned an area about 30 feet across, but that's only because we spent most of the day putting it out. We were terrified someone would find out.

My senior year in high school, I went to a party about two miles from my house. I was drinking beer and smoking weed, and was thoroughly wasted when I started to walk home. So I was singing at the top of my lungs at 2 in the morning, and that is plenty loud. When I was about a quarter mile from home, a State Police cruiser pulled up next to me, and the officer told me I needed to quiet it down. With a baggie of weed and a pipe in my pockets, I started mouthing off that I would sing if I wanted to, and called him an effing pig. I must have been the luckiest sunuvabitch who ever lived, because he just shook his head, told me to go sleep it off, and he got back in his cruiser and drove away.

But the *really* stupid things I've done, you'll have to leave to imagination.

8. Crazy Ivan

Crazy Ivan New Member

Never say that to someone with an imagination.
    I've already got you pegged down as being involved in an unfortunate incident involving a beaver, a turkey baster, and three packets of laxative.

9. Cogito

That's ok. That, at least, might be an amusing tale. The really stupid acts are not entertaining in the least.

10. Raven

Raven Banned

I was on an orienteering exercise with my platoon and boasted I knew how to get to our objective and then lost the map as the wind blew it from my hands off the cliff and to god knows where. So yeah we where rather lost and humiliated because we went in the completely wrong direction.

A tip never jump on your only compass in anger.

11. coral reef

coral reef Banned

stupid things i have done:

run into a glass door, run through a fly wire door, thrown myself into a wall in my sleep, slapped someone with a sausage, had a jellyfish fight, called a taxi about 20 km out of town then hid behind a bush, waited 20 min then called it again, set boat flares off, then run away and hid, slapped someone with a chop, fallen down stairs, fallen up stairs, got myself in the eye with a rubber band, put my leg through a plastic chair, jumped into the wood pile for fun and cut my head open, laughed at someone who just fell over, then tripped over them, asked a cop if he was a lollypop lady, screamed " wheres the rest of your skirt?" to a random stranger, hugged a random person, refused to believe that a statue was a real person until it spoke to me, thrown a cow terd at someone, threw something i needed into a bush one night trying to hit something moving in the bushes...then had to go find it, searched half an hour for my sunglasses only to discover they were on my face, and the list goes on........and on.........................and on

12. *water*sprite*

*water*sprite* New Member

Lulz Coral, lulz for you. 9hahaha(

When I was little I thought cat whiskers grew back.... What? I thought they were getting to long.

Not to long ago, in January I decided to get my theatre innitiation over with.... I jumped into the zoo lake, in January, where all the ducks like to crap, where all the fish like to die, where all the people like to throw their crackers, and on the edge where the scum likes to grow the most. Let's just say the socks I was wearing that day now belong to a duck.

I also proved how infantile I can be. I'm 17 years old and today I decided to recreate the Gerudo valley from Zelda..... Out of mud.

13. Cogito

Coral, sounds like you were a holy terror! I salute you!

14. coral reef

coral reef Banned

were? i still am!

15. Cogito

Yeah, I suspected as much! So all those things were last week alone, right?

16. Banzai

Banzai One-time Mod, but on the road to recovery Contributor

Or just yesterday? :p

17. Torana

Torana Contributor Contributor

hmmmm, run down the street naked a few times, tried to strip two police officers just recently lol, had my top ripped open my kids in public with tons of people around, jumped out of a moving vehicle to go after my mobile phone cause I was on the phone and it fell out of my hand onthe back of a utility vehicle, ran into a tree and then asked who put it there, tried to run through a wall thinking it was the door, and only the other day opened the door in my bed clothes which weren't covering much to a Christian guy and yeah I nearly died!

I'd say more but that is enough incriminating stuff about me now lol hope you get a laugh

18. coral reef

coral reef Banned

some of them maybe..and ive done many of those things on more than one occasion lol

19. Banzai

Yours seem to have a running theme of nudity, Torana...

20. Torana

ha ha ha ha ha ha yeah one of my flaws lol when I drink lol
    I play torture or dare too often when I drink lol

21. Banzai

Lol. Sounds amusing.

22. Cogito

Reminds me of a country song that was popular about a year ago around here, "Tequila makes her clothes fall off."

So the Christian guy - door to door, like a Jehovah's Witness? If so, shock treatment is the best deterrent.
    Either that, or they'll NEVER go away now.

23. Banzai

Haha. All or nothing. Was it worth it, Torana?

24. Torana

ha ha ha ha ha yeah it was Cogito and he hasn't been back yet lol

Banzai you make it sound like I did it on purpose....I forgot I hadn't got dressed yet lol

25. Banzai

Lol. I suppose it is a hard thing to remember :p