How stupid can you get!?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by *water*sprite*, Jun 17, 2007.

1. PrincessGarnet

PrincessGarnet New Member

I gave Salman Rushdie a knighthood, oh wait that wasn't me

2. luke_mushu_2010

luke_mushu_2010 New Member

I've done many stupid things throughout my life, and im only 15, so I'm sure I have many more to come. The two stupidest things I've ever done tho would have to be the following.

1.Me and my two friends would sit in ditches at night and wait til cars werent present. When no cars were in sight, we would get anything we could find and put it in the middle of the road for the cars to hit. We would line glass bottles all the way across the road so it would be impossible to avoid. We also once filled a five gallon bucket with pears and put it in the right lane of the road.

2.Shooting a bottle rocket out of my mouth. Not much of a description to go with this, but yea, it hurts pretty bad.

3. Domoviye

Domoviye New Member

Proud Canadian. Currently teaching in Nanjing, Chi
    AH!
    It's monsoon season here in China, and I don't have an umbrella.
    So while suffering a cold, and having slept in, I walked through a rainstorm to the school I work at. Its not bad only a 2 minute walk. Everyone told me to get an umbrella.
    Walked home through the rain with no umbrella, everyone told me to get an umbrella.
    Wore my leather coat, and black fedora (it was finally cool enough for me to wear my really nice coat) and while I stayed dry, everyone kept saying buy an umbrella.
    So went downtown, and since it had cleared up didn't wear my coat or fedora, it started raining again. Finally bought an umbrella. It stopped raining.
    Went to the bathroom shortly thereafter, and of course I washed my hands.
    I just realized, 3 hours later, that I left it on the hand dryer at the bathroom.
    And that umbrella was a good one that cost me 45 yuan.
    Of course since 45 yuan is only 6 dollars Canadian, and I make that in about 15 minutes of work, I really don't care.
    I just hope it isn't raining when I head home.