1. Espiritu Noble

Espiritu Noble New Member

How to create a subtle intuition on the reader

Discussion in 'Plot Development' started by Espiritu Noble, Dec 26, 2019.

How can I create a subtle feel of intuition on my reader,to give an unconcious footprint, in order to create expectation and a final sense of relief and excitement.

My MC is a young woman who is writing her thesis about the legends of the Homer's Odyssey and the disappearance of the corpse of one of the mermaids who had been washed away by the sea current and had ended up in Napoli city which according to the legend had been born because of the discovery of the corpse of Partenope the mermaid
    fact that's been used ever since the foundation of Napoli to advertise the city because of this the legend o the mermaid has been distorted .
    The young student whose family has been on the spotlight since her grandfather Schliemann discovered the mythical city of troy.
    though creating a sense of being left behind and tensions her relation whit her family.
    I wanted my MC to ultimately find the corpse and instead of publishing it to use it as a way to change Nspolis from a fake and advertising city to one of the few to create and respect legend as part of humans culture.