1. cerb123

cerb123 New Member

In search of clarification

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by cerb123, Mar 17, 2012.

I am a long time guru of the search function but not much else here. This place has been a great resource for some answers to my questions but I have never felt the desire to use it for much more until recently. So, I have over 20 posts, none in word games, and I believe 4 reviews which should meet the requirements for being constructive. What if anything am I missing to be able to create a post in the Workshop.

Thank you for your time.

2. superpsycho

superpsycho New Member

Where specifically are you trying to post and have you done two reviews in that specific area.

3. cerb123

cerb123 New Member

Fantasy, I have 2 there and I believe 1 in Sci-Fi and another floating around somewhere in the voids.

4. superpsycho

superpsycho New Member

It seems to require two reviews in the category you want to post a story in. Out of curiosity it says you joined in 2009. When was your first post? I don't know what the 14 day clock actually starts with.

5. cerb123

cerb123 New Member

that could very well be it, about 2 days ago, I did not want to flood the boards with 20 pieces of trash so I took a fair bit of time in reaching it.

6. superpsycho

superpsycho New Member

In that case read some of the work that's been posted by others. Look around see what the place is like. Maybe next time one of the Mods drops by they will add some more clarity to the issue.

7. cerb123

cerb123 New Member

Thanks a bunch, I have been having enough fun contributing to the more mundane aspects of this site to keep me around even if it's 14 days from the 1st post.

8. cerb123

cerb123 New Member

The system seems a bit buggy at the moment, I checked to see if it was just taking it's time updating my account and sure enough, I had permission to post in fantasy. Not but 2 minutes later, my permission was taken away and the new post button has disappeared.

9. TDFuhringer

TDFuhringer Contributor Contributor

I've been having the same problem. The button appears after I post some reviews, then vanishes as soon as I try to post.

10. cerb123

cerb123 New Member

Worked for me right now for some reason. I appear to have permissions ATM though so thank you for the help SuperPsycho and I hope you get your problem sorted out TDFuhringer