1. Caesar

Caesar New Member

Short Story

Discussion in 'Traditional Publishing' started by Caesar, Jul 26, 2008.

I have written a short story which I have been told would be worth trying to get published; so far I have got nothing but positive feedback. I would prefere if I could publish it is some king of Bohemian/Beat type magazine or journal if possible, so if anyone could give me some possible options I would appreciate it as it has never even occured to me to try having something of mine published so as such I dont know what to do.

If anyone wants to go over it and give me some feedback let me know

2. ParanormalWriter

ParanormalWriter New Member

Hi Caeser. It's hard to offer any suggestions without knowing specifically what kind of story it is. Here's a link, though, that might be able to help you find whatever kind of market you're looking for. Good luck.

http://www.duotrope.com/

3. Caesar

Caesar New Member

I would say its probably non fiction, with gratuitous amounts of bad language which is never the less nessisary, so that probably makes it adult as well.

4. mammamaia

mammamaia nit-picker-in-chief Contributor

if you're not even sure whether it's fiction or not, you should have someone look it over first... i'll be glad to, if you want to send it to me, as that's what i do all day, every day...

love and hugs, maia
    maia3maia@hotmail.com