1. EpicAbi

EpicAbi New Member

Book Idea 1

Discussion in 'Setting Development' started by EpicAbi, Oct 3, 2014.

Hi.
    I've had an idea for a new book, but I don't know what to call it. I reckon I have a good idea going, but I'm not entirely sure. But maybe its about 300 years into the future and life has been discovered on new planets. We took it and engineered/developed it into the form of a human, but more powerful, as a war machine, used for mass destruction in war. (At the time our dependence upon war to solve our problems has grown.) But something went wrong, it got away and is draining energy from what remains of civilisation, at the mercy of strange forces (not the creature).

2. cutecat22

cutecat22 The Strange One Contributor

Don't think about what to call it, it's too early to be stressing about a title. Just start writing the thing and a title will come to you when the time is right.

jannert likes this.
  3. Sonoran

Sonoran New Member

Also, you might want to further develop this idea of yours, as it stands it is barely a concept. If you've already done this by all means ignore my post and take heed of @cutecat22 's advice. :p

cutecat22 likes this.
  4. maskedhero

maskedhero Active Member

This one needs more incubation, which I'm sure it will get...but at the moment, the title isn't there. It will come. In time. As you write.